building a rake

/ building a rake #1  

DanielAlexander

Bronze Member
Tractor
GC2310 TLB
I wish to thank all of you at TBN, for your wisdom and willingness to share, you are real people.I received my first tractor,GC2310 , I love it! I have gathered all the steel, and I am welding with oxy-act, it's fun. I wish to post pics of the rake progress, I need help understanding how.

/ building a rake
I wish to thank all of you at TBN, for your wisdom and willingness to share, you are real people.I received my first tractor,GC2310 , I love it! I have gathered all the steel, and I am welding with oxy-act, it's fun. I wish to post pics of the rake progress, I need help understanding how.

/ building a rake #5  
What KIND of rake are you building? Nice website! Looking forward to the photos!

/ building a rake #6  
What KIND of rake are you building? Nice website! Looking forward to the photos!

/ building a rake
Hi Galen, Dachshunds are the only dogs I have ever had. The rake is a landscape one, with the help of Mad Ref's imput and others. I am A newbee and I love this website.As far as the pictures , I am aslow learner, thanks for the help Mike.

/ building a rake
Hi Galen, Dachshunds are the only dogs I have ever had. The rake is a landscape one, with the help of Mad Ref's imput and others. I am A newbee and I love this website.As far as the pictures , I am aslow learner, thanks for the help Mike.

/ building a rake #9  
YUP - If it's not a Dachshund, then it's JUST a dog.....

/ building a rake #10  
YUP - If it's not a Dachshund, then it's JUST a dog.....