Buisness names

/ Buisness names #1  

Mith

Veteran Member
Was asked to produce an invoice for a mowing job that I did so the guy can charge it back to the organisation. So, being a fairly unofficial guy, I have no buisness name. Would like to put one on there for various reasons. Need to think one up.
So far, Sunsine Mowing?, Happy Sunshine Mowing?, Chopham down mowing sevices? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
As you can see im not doing a particulary good, or serious, job of it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
So whaddya guys think? Any suggestions, whant something not too formal, its just not my style, but something that I can say without bursting into spasms of laughter. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So lets make them funny, but not too much so.
Any help?
Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Buisness names #2  
You don't want to rush into coming up with a business name, so I would just use your own name for the invoice "YOUR LAST NAME Mowing".

Will you be a sole proprietorship? When you come up with your business name, you will have to register the fictious name (unless you use your own name). Without doing this you won't be able to open up a bank account to cash any checks someone writes you in your business name.

/ Buisness names #3  
HAVE TRACTOR WILL TRAVEL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Buisness names #4  
What kind of mowing are you doing Mith? Finish mowing or field mowing?

If you're doing field mowing, how about Rough Cuts Mowing Service .

If you're doing finish mowing, you could use Clean Cuts Mowing Service .

If you're doing both kinds of mowing, then use Cuts-R-Us Mowing Service

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Buisness names
Gatorboy, it doesnt matter about the permanece of the name, probably will never get used apart from the top of about 1 invoice a month to this guy.
Its all mine (/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) so no need for accounts ect, registering whatever. I dont like checks, cash man!

Ernie, liking it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Garry, everthing, unless they want it to be the perfect finish, have a few mowers for finishing a rough cut and other general stuff. maybe it would be better calling it utility groundcare? ( hedgecutting brushcutting too)

/ Buisness names #6  
MMMS for Mith's Mechanized Mowing Service

MLES for Mith's Landscape Engineering Services

/ Buisness names #7  
Call it PineRidge Mowing Services then kindly send me the check when you get paid for the job. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Buisness names #8  
Ok, so it's really not a business ... I understand.

How about this: Dirty Deeds done Dirt Cheap

/ Buisness names
Pineridge, sure, no worries, you just send me the check for for maintenence, fuel, repairs, wear 'n' tear.........

Gatorboy, shhhh, keep it down. More of a hobby in spare time, helps fund tractor addiction, but needs a name nonetheless /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PS, dont suppose youre a ACDC fan, or was that a cover?

/ Buisness names #10  
How about Lawn Cuts R Us.
Mithical lawn care ?
Mithical mowing services ?
Shear cuts ?
MGC - Mow Grass for Cash ?

Ben