Bulldog 285

/ Bulldog 285 #1  

James1500d

Tractor
Yanmar 1500d
Does anyone know what size bolt are used to bolt loader mast to subframe on yanmar 1500d with bulldog 285 loader? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks......James

/ Bulldog 285 #2  
Does anyone know what size bolt are used to bolt loader mast to subframe on yanmar 1500d with bulldog 285 loader? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks......James
Did you download the parts manual? Then look at the chassis/frame section and see if it tells what bolt hole and thread size is needed.

Start here and then look for the file attached to either of the Tree Frog green YM1500 or the later one.

/ Bulldog 285 #3  
Which bolts are you talking about? The Bulldog 285 is an aftermarket FEL. I have one on my Yanmar YM2310. I don't think it matters which model tractor for the bolts you are asking about, but I could be wrong. So can you post a picture of where the bolt goes? Then I can measure mine and give you an answer.

/ Bulldog 285 #4  
Did you download the parts manual? Then look at the chassis/frame section and see if it tells what bolt hole and thread size is needed.

Start here and then look for the file attached to either of the Tree Frog green YM1500 or the later one.

Ya know, you marked my post as a good post and I appreciate that because I'm trying to help the guy. It's too bad he hasn't posted a picture or even said he will post a picture so that I can measure the bolt and help him out.