/ Bush Hog for Dummies #21
I own a yanmar sa424. Guy has a 4 ft bush hog razor back for sale.
Looks almost new in pics.
This will be my first pto implement.
School me on a couple questions.
1. What’s the difference between shear pin and slip clutch and is one better than the other and why. sheer pin is a grade 2 bolt so it will break. a slip clutch is for larger bush hogs. it is about 6 inches round x2 with clutch material.stay wiuth sheer pin.
2. If it’s a slip clutch is that a deal breaker.no set it so it will slip
3. Ifs it a shear pin is that a deal breaker.no you may only break it 1 time a year. just put in another bolt!
4. How can you tell by looking which it is. I don’t think he knows.big round thing on gear box
5. Is 550 dollars a good price. not bad fair price.