Tiller Bush Hog RT60G tiller any owners out there?

/ Bush Hog RT60G tiller any owners out there? #1  

Buty

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3200
This seems to be a fairly new tiller and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I can't seem to find a manual on the web, only brochures and other literature. Looks comparable to King Kutter Professional, Tayor Way, and Tarter as far as the weight goes anyway. From what I see, it sells for between mid $1,900.00 to $2,200. Any thoughts?

/ Bush Hog RT60G tiller any owners out there? #2  
This seems to be a fairly new tiller and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I can't seem to find a manual on the web, only brochures and other literature. Looks comparable to King Kutter Professional, Tayor Way, and Tarter as far as the weight goes anyway. From what I see, it sells for between mid $1,900.00 to $2,200. Any thoughts?

Our Tarter 60 inch is geardrive and will operate in forward and reverse rotation. Delivered price is $1842 to a Truck Terminal or Commercial Business in Georgia. Add $50 for residential/farm delivery. Ken Sweet

/ Bush Hog RT60G tiller any owners out there?
The Bush hog also operates in forward or reverse rotation. Also gear drive. I found one here in Georgia for $1750 plus tax. Will be picking one up tomorrow morning.

/ Bush Hog RT60G tiller any owners out there? #4  
The Bush hog also operates in forward or reverse rotation. Also gear drive. I found one here in Georgia for $1750 plus tax. Will be picking one up tomorrow morning.

What is Georgia's sales tax rate? 6% here in Ky. Ken Sweet

Same here in Georgia 6%.

/ Bush Hog RT60G tiller any owners out there? #6  

If I am reading the Bush Hog companies website correctly, you can get either forward or reverse, however, not both on the same machine as the Tarter brand features. The RT60-G or RT60-GR are 2 different machines. Ken Sweet

If I am reading the Bush Hog companies website correctly, you can get either forward or reverse, however, not both on the same machine as the Tarter brand features. The RT60-G or RT60-GR are 2 different machines. Ken Sweet

According to Bush Hog, the only difference in the two machines is that the RT60-GR is already set up as reverse and the RT60-G is set up as forward. To reverse either machine, you unbolt the main shaft and turn it 180 degrees, then flip the top gearbox. The reverse RT60-GR comes with the black front shield included. Both machines are pre-drilled for the shield. Does Tarter include the front shield?