Bushing Size

/ Bushing Size #1  

bill18163

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710,BX1860,LA3940
Does anyone know of a way to find out the dimensions of a bushing when you only have the Kubota part number?

/ Bushing Size #2  
There is no good way to my knowledge. The pin might have dimensions, but thats about it. I do not think Kubota dealers see much in the way of detailed specs, unlike JD dealers who have access to lots of great details. What is the part number out of curiosity?

/ Bushing Size #3  
What always works for me is to remove worn bushing then measure bore and shaft of what it fit's. There's other ways but none are as reliable.

/ Bushing Size
There is no good way to my knowledge. The pin might have dimensions, but thats about it. I do not think Kubota dealers see much in the way of detailed specs, unlike JD dealers who have access to lots of great details. What is the part number out of curiosity?
Part number is K5763-42192. It's part of the gage wheel assembly for a RCK60-27B mower. It's part #080 on the detailed drawing for that mower.

/ Bushing Size #5  
None of the associated parts really list any dimensions, not surprising for Kubota. Good news is that the K5763-42192 is around $15 retail so not too bad of a price.