BushMaster DirectDrive RotaryCutter

/ BushMaster DirectDrive RotaryCutter #1  

odleefs

Gold Member
Tractor
2005 Bobcat/Toolcat 5600T C, 2000 Yamaha Grizzly
I received delivery today of a new 5' Bush Master Direct Drive Cutter and I am quite pleased. It is <font color="#666666"> galvanized </font> so it looks great, and will for years to come. The Direct Drive system has a valve cushion and hydraulic bypass so it starts and shuts down without the typical "clunk" of hydraulic equipment. Compared to the Bobcat Brushcat, this BushMaster is great! I am very pleased! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I only used it for 20 minutes or so brushhogging my lower fields just to make sure it worked. It was the first time these fields were cut this year, and at about 4-5 MPH I sliced through the 3-5 foot GoldenRod, Timothy, Thistle, MilkWeed, Wild Rasp/Blackberry, Multiflora, whateverelse weed mix without any problem...and the cut is nice!
I will try and take photos later!
BTW, the price was $3,750 delivered and included a shielded door for a Bobcat skid steer which I don't need and will offer in the classified section and/or Ebay!

/ BushMaster DirectDrive RotaryCutter #2  
Steve (odleefs),

Glad to hear your direct drive rotary cutter looks good at delivery. After over a dozen hours of use I've also been pleased with my choice, the front-mounted hydraulic Ammbusher Brush Cutter. Mine weighs 1100 pounds and with its stump jumper setup tackles lots of woodsy brush. What is the weight of your brush cutter?