But...but....we've given it all away!

/ But...but....we've given it all away! #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Last spring my wife and I cleaned up the house and gave away or threw away all the baby stuff. Baby bed, high chairs, toys, other accessories, all that gone. Youngest grand was turning six and both our daughters have two kids so we figured........wrong. Youngest came in the house last Thursday and her two kids (9 and 6) gave my wife a wrapped present. When she opened it there was a picture frame with an ultrasound photo in it. Son-in-law took a picture of her face. It may end up framed.

I'm gonna be a granddaddy again!!

Third miracle baby from that daughter. Local doctors told her she would never have a baby. She and the Nashville Fertility Clinic have proved them wrong. Three times wrong with her and once with the other daughter.

If you have a family member that is having trouble conceiving and are concerned with the results of IVF there is nothing to worry about. I was worried with the first one that the kids would somehow not be okay. Not so, they are all physically fit, intelligent beyond their grade level, and very happy kids.

With all the talk and hubbub about abortion just remember that there are couples out there that are praying for and hoping for a child to brighten their lives. IVF is expensive, we helped finance three of the four in the family. Father's side helped finance two. This one was a surprise, no a shock to us. This time the parents needed no financial help.

Hmmm...it's a girl, gotta remember what all I did to train, err..spoil, the others.

RSKY

/ But...but....we've given it all away! #3  
Congratulations, My grandson just told me last week that I am going to be a great granddad. o_O

/ But...but....we've given it all away! #5  
All I was ever told how great to be Granddaddy was totally true. It is amazing how so many people grant so much respect to "Grandparents". I think we hold the grand in our hands and heart and they do also.

Congratulations

/ But...but....we've given it all away! #6  
Congratulations!

/ But...but....we've given it all away! #7  
Life is a miracle