Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !!

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #2  
With the other robots they make, my wife is already worried she is going to get replaced. This certainly makes that decision easier.

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #3  
I bought a robot vacuum cleaner last month. Don't know how we lived without it. Daughter had to keep up with the parents so they went out and bought one. They don't know how they lived without it.

We both got the DeeBot from Ecovacs.

I don't have anywhere that laundry folding thing would fit.

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #5  
I bought a robot vacuum cleaner last month. Don't know how we lived without it. Daughter had to keep up with the parents so they went out and bought one. They don't know how they lived without it.

We did the opposite. I was eyeballing the roomba but was worried how it would handle the dog hair from our Shepherd. Daughter bought hers first and loved it. She has the twin brother to our German Shepherd. So definitely the same hair problem :D

After she demoed hers for me, I picked one up for my wife for christmas. Our only issue was it bulldozing and getting stuck under the cabinet and dishwasher. Ended up gluing a troll head from one of the grand kiddos toys to the round razed portion on the bumper and then using some double sided sticky tape to build up the top of the bumper enough to keep it from going under the cabinet doors.

I absolutely love the thing. Especially it decimating the dust bunnies under the beds. It now takes less then an hour for my wife and I to clean out 2000 sqft home :cool:

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #6  

Every time our power blinks or goes out our little Ecovac starts vacuuming up a storm. Has scared the crap out of us a couple of times.

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #7  
We have a river accross the way. Lots of rocks to beat the clothes on. Keep em busy and keeps their minds from thinking stupid.

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #8  
We have a river accross the way. Lots of rocks to beat the clothes on. Keep em busy and keeps their minds from thinking stupid.

I call that bold talk from a coward that knows his wife will never see what he wrote.

:laughing:

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #9  

If you have a bad dream some night that there is a woman standing over you holding a rock and getting ready to bash in your noggin in, it's not a dream. :laughing:

/ Buy This For Your Wife?? I Will !! #10  
Better that than Bobbit (sp?) with a pair of scissors.