*BUYER BEWARE!!!

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #1  

DIRTROAD

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF231, MF240, CAT D4K2
Use caution if ordering from Yesterdays Tractors! I have been waiting on a refund from them for a month now. They accepted my return but will not credit it back to my card. I have multiple emails to prove this as well. Now I am out the part and my money and return shipping! I hope this post keeps you from getting taken as well.

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #2  
Sorry to hear that. I've ordered from them before without problems. But I never tried to return anything.

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #3  
I have ordered from them as well with out issues. Sorry for your troubles.

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #4  
All you need to do is contest the sale amount with your credit card. They will refund the amount to you, then go after the merchant.

You have more patience than me.... I give them 5 business days to credit after a return, if it's not there.... a call to the credit card company is made.

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #5  
Ordered Lots of parts when I had the 3000 Ford It was always a pleasure to deal with Yesterdays Tractors. I Hope this gets resolved for you Soon.

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #6  
I use PayPal when ordering from them, solely to have a recourse if i have a bad experience.. (per reviews)
So far so good..(fingers crossed)

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #8  
All you need to do is contest the sale amount with your credit card. They will refund the amount to you, then go after the merchant.

You have more patience than me.... I give them 5 business days to credit after a return, if it's not there.... a call to the credit card company is made.
Agreed. One advantage of using a cc is that the bank will help you use leverage on the merchant to get your money back.

/ *BUYER BEWARE!!! #9  
Use caution if ordering from Yesterdays Tractors! I have been waiting on a refund from them for a month now. They accepted my return but will not credit it back to my card. I have multiple emails to prove this as well. Now I am out the part and my money and return shipping! I hope this post keeps you from getting taken as well.
if you dispute the charge with your cc and have e mails, you should be good to get your money back