Price Check BUYING USED KUBOTA

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #13  
Looks like a good deal to me considering what similar tractors go for on eBay and Craigslist.

Good luck.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #14  
I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a Twinkie! That's a steal, especially considering the total package you're getting. Run, don't walk, and scoop it up.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA
BOUGHT IT! Turns out the guy is a orthopedic surgeon and he took a transfer down south and was in town for the week to unload.......his loss MY GAIN! Got it home and its in the barn, gonna start going through all fluids, maintenance, etc. Any suggestions??

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #16  
BOUGHT IT! Turns out the guy is a orthopedic surgeon and he took a transfer down south and was in town for the week to unload.......his loss MY GAIN! Got it home and its in the barn, gonna start going through all fluids, maintenance, etc. Any suggestions??
Congrats!

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #17  
Great find! If it were me I would change all the fluids and filters so you have a baseline starting point for maintenance from here on out. Are the rear tires loaded? If not it might be something to consider to make the loader more useable.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #18  
You got the perfect deal that most of us wish for; a seller looking to sell quickly for a reduced price. Congratulations!