BX 50 hr service

/ BX 50 hr service #1  

NYTrainer

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-2200
Again I'm calling on a fellow BX'er for aid. When I had my BX delivered I asked that they bring along all I would need for my 50 hr service as I planned on doing it myself. As it turned out they sent fuel, air, engine and trans. filters and all the fluids. I knew eventually I would need all of these so I kept them anyway. I didn't give them a good looking over because I was more interested in getting in some seat time.
Today, at 51.4 hrs. I thought I'd do the service. Well there are three different air filters and various spin on filters in the box they sent me. The parts picker must have put in one of everything on his shelves. I know I'm ahead of the game as far as value of these parts versus what I paid except that I could'nt match up the engine oil filter with anything in the box.
I guess I could have just posted the question; what are the part numbers for a BX2200 50 hr service? But that would be too easy. Also anybody know the part numbers for the air and fuel filters too? Thanks.
David

/ BX 50 hr service #2  
Part # 15241-32906 oil filter

Part # 1-K1211-82320 air filter

Part # 12581-43012 fuel filter

Part # 70000-15241 hyd. filter

<font color=orange>George</font color=orange> /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ BX 50 hr service
George,
Thanks for the quick response. That's why I love this TBN! BTW it looks like there are two inline fuel filters under the floor. Is this true with all BX's or maybe a new mod? Thanks again.
David

Just looked at the Hydro filter box (it was an exact replacement as far as I can tell) and the part number on that item is K2561-36990. What do you think?
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by NYTrainer on 07/08/01 06:23 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ BX 50 hr service #4  
2 fuel filters on mine too, bought it last year, I got the replacement filters from Carvers, maybe the hydro filter was a next closest fit item.

<font color=orange>George</font color=orange> /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif