Bx auto connect deck

/ Bx auto connect deck #21  
I posted in another thread, but here is duplicate:

I was at a Kubota dealer a couple of days ago test driving the Bx2370. The salesman told me the new Bx's will have an optional drive over MMM this spring.

He told me he was just at a regional meeting and had a brochure regarding the drive over decks, which he made me a copy of. The model numbers of the decks are:

RCK60D-26BX
RCK54D-26BX

He said they option will cost approximately $500 more than the regular MMM and that he ordered several of the Bx series with drive over decks for this coming spring.

Here is the brochure:
img002.jpg

/ Bx auto connect deck #22  
I posted in another thread, but here is duplicate:

I was at a Kubota dealer a couple of days ago test driving the Bx2370. The salesman told me the new Bx's will have an optional drive over MMM this spring.

He told me he was just at a regional meeting and had a brochure regarding the drive over decks, which he made me a copy of. The model numbers of the decks are:

RCK60D-26BX
RCK54D-26BX

He said they option will cost approximately $500 more than the regular MMM and that he ordered several of the Bx series with drive over decks for this coming spring.

Here is the brochure:
View attachment 401609

Nice post. First "sighting" I've seen of the new deck. Looks like it's semi-automatic as you have to get off and throw a lever to connect the PTO, but that wouldn't bother me any if it works as it should. Maybe easier than Deere's which seems to require very exact alignment. I imagine Kubota had to design around some JD patents as well. And the game continues ...........

/ Bx auto connect deck #23  
I wonder if it will be any faster than the removing and installing the current deck? The setup kinda looks like an afterthought. They should have made a new deck.

/ Bx auto connect deck #24  
I wonder if it will be any faster than the removing and installing the current deck? The setup kinda looks like an afterthought. They should have made a new deck.

Yea, its faster. It is a different deck. You don't bolt pieces to the old one or anything like that.