BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #12  
I to got these from Mark. They are a great asset to my BX. Many thank Mark. Keep up the great work.

David Pidgeon

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #13  
Well, I'm finally going to order a set for my BX25. The clincher was watching the video and realizing that his stabilizers will hold my 3PH lower arms at a set width for hooking up. With the turnbuckles, the arms always swing closed to about 15" or so apart, so backing up to an implement while simultaneously holding the arms apart the correct distance is darn near impossible. Combining these with my the Carter and Sons EZ-hitch I already have should make quick hitching/unhitching a reality I hope.

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #14  
realizing that his stabilizers will hold my 3PH lower arms at a set width for hooking up. Combining these with my the Carter and Sons EZ-hitch I already have should make quick hitching/unhitching a reality I hope.

Let me know if they work that way when you get them.

I have Carter and Son's J-Hooks welded to the top of my 3pt arms, and currently use the turnbuckles along with a rubber strap between them to keep the same width on the lift arms.
That works pretty well, except on my brush hog the strap gets in the way of the pto so I have to remove it when hooking up.
I've set all my attachments to have the same pin width, so if these stabilizers would hold my desired width on the lift arms I wouldn't need the strap.

I think he say's these are for up to 35hp and mine is 42hp but I doubt there is any weight difference so I'd think they would still be fine.

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #15  
If you have a BX (or numerous other brands he has measurements for) and you use 3ph implements, just do this. Period. Mark is great to work with and you will not regret Stabilworks on your tractor for an instant.

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #16  
Well, I'm finally going to order a set for my BX25. The clincher was watching the video and realizing that his stabilizers will hold my 3PH lower arms at a set width for hooking up. With the turnbuckles, the arms always swing closed to about 15" or so apart, so backing up to an implement while simultaneously holding the arms apart the correct distance is darn near impossible. Combining these with my the Carter and Sons EZ-hitch I already have should make quick hitching/unhitching a reality I hope.

That is very true. I can manage to hold one out and backup. The other arm always has me fumbling. Will def add to my tractor wishlist

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #17  
I like mine very much. I did have a problem with the front of my PTO shaft hitting them when I raised my 3 point tiller up all the way. It turns out that I didn't have the tiller centered properly. Once I figured that out, problem solved! They are a real time saver and definitely worth the money.

/ BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge
Thought I would update this after 90 days of use.

Flat out? These ought to be in every dealer's showroom and offered as an option to buyers. We market garden so I am forever flipping between a disk, a middle buster, a cultivator and my draw bar setup to pull utility trailers or get the boat out/in from storage.

Simply one of the best add on's ever. These units need to be recommended more often to new Kubota buyers of small tractors with those awful turnbuckle stabilizers. :thumbsup:

DSCF0393.jpg

Last edited:
   / BX Lower 3pt arm stabilizers from Mark Hodge #19  
I did the B Series mod to mine years ago b/c nothing like this was available on the aftermarket back then. Absolutely agree... Turnbuckles stink if you change implements often. Glad to see someone stepped up to fill the need. Dealers would make a tidy profit on these as a stocked accessory/upgrade.