3-Point Hitch BX Series 3 Point Hook Up

/ BX Series 3 Point Hook Up #1  

NC419N

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670 Kioti NX5510C Ford 3000 ford 4500TLB Ford 9N Farmtrac 555DTC New Holland 1720 New Holland 2120 Kubota BX22 Kubota ZD1200
Is there anyone out there that makes a retrofit for the BX series machines so that the 3 point hook up is not such a pain in the *** ? I have read post here and there of such a system but have yet to track down who or where to find it. Thanks in advance

/ BX Series 3 Point Hook Up #2  
Mark Hodge built my customer stabilizer kit. Best mod I've ever had, bar none.

I understand some of the guys are buying kits designed for the B series from TractorSmart and adapting them. Have no idea how much is involved with that.

/ BX Series 3 Point Hook Up
Now the question. Is there anyone besides Mark that offers a "Kit" for these machines?

/ BX Series 3 Point Hook Up #6  
I would email Mark just to see if he's taking orders again. He's a great guy I'm sure he wouldn't mind letting you know either way.
markhdg@gmail.com

Thanks that is what I will do

/ BX Series 3 Point Hook Up #8  
The telescoping stabilizers look appealing. My one question is how do you tighten them up if the holes do not line up exactly, right with the correct amount of tension?

On my other tractors they (the holes) align pretty snugly if that is the correct term any rate they are "tight enough" to prevent excess side to side movement with the implements that I am using. On my newest Kioti there is a slotted hole to allow some movement. It has to be an improvement over the factory set up!!

/ BX Series 3 Point Hook Up #10  
I just put on my quick hitch once and fudgeaboutit.