BX suspension seat....again....

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #11  
Talon makes a much less expensive alternative than the Grammer which is high buck.

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #12  
The company indicates they supply the proper mounting hardware. I would ask what their return policy is, in case it doesn't work for you.

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #13  
I hated to stock seat on my BX when I bought it. Shortly thereafter I found a good deal on a seat at Rural King, so I bought one. I had to make an adapter to fit the stock seat mount, but a little steel strap, tubing and welding was all it took make it fit.
OMG what a difference it made, cool in the summer and WAY more comfortable.

IMG_20190526_162924192 (Custom).jpg
IMG_20190526_174007805 (Custom).jpg
IMG_20190526_175938585 (Custom).jpg

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #14  
BX,

Thank you for the seat modification post. Done and done. Appreciate the additional photos and advice. I emulated your build on my BX. I do nothing but mow with it. I have a 7800 for attachment work, etc. and larger areas to mowing.

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #15  
I have the same seat (from Rural King) on my M9000 open station. It's cordura so it's water resistant and light years more comfortable than the stock vinyl butt sweater seat Kubota uses (and wants a fortune for).

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #16  
The B2601 is SO MUCH MORE comfortable than the JD 2025R. Mostly, it's lower pressures on the R14T tires vs. the R4s.

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #17  
A grand for a tractor seat. No, I think the standard seat will do. It could be a lot worse.

9795B84B-E9DE-468C-A9E2-8D1EBCB1D8CE.jpeg

/ BX suspension seat....again.... #19  
I also modified my BX seat. I have a 2015 BX25D and added isolation mounts that come on an Exmark zero turn and ordered a suspension mount from Amazon, welded up a bracket, using stock seat, works good except the suspension part has bent slightly and isn't quite as cushy as before.

I did lost the ability to twist it around for the backhoe but that system was a PITA anyways, now I just fold it down and sit on the back.

My thread: Added a Suspension Seat to my BX

Video: