BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #11  
Tractors will only have a good resale value if the parts and service are readily available every where. Some day the Kioti my have a good dealer base to work from and have the 2000 plus dealers needed to cover the US properly. Until then they will be a pocket tractor just like many of the foreign tractors. There are some good dealers in some areas representing them and doing a good job. This shows when you drive thru the areas to the loyalty of the customers or maybe they just bought because of price. Unfortunatly I feel there are to many new manufacturers coming in to the country right now. It seems like we are in the twenties again for manufacturers. All are trying to earn market share in the US which in the long run will weaken some of there efforts.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #12  
Art,
Daedong (Kioti) is a older company than Kubota. Kioti is the MFG not like Deere, NH, Massey, Branson, Century, Mahindra, TYN and others that are built by 2 or more third-party companies. Kioti is #3 in compact tractor sales.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Kioti is #3 in compact tractor sales. )</font>

do you by chance have the whole list "top 5" or "top 10" (in order!) ???

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There are some good dealers in some areas representing them and doing a good job. This shows when you drive thru the areas to the loyalty of the customers or maybe they just bought because of price. )</font>

I didn't blindly purchase a tractor based on price alone.
I looked at and priced several brands, including Kubota.
I wanted a good tractor,good features, good price, good dealer and good service.
And as much as Art doesn't want to believe it I got all of the above with Kioti !!

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)
Finally got a price on the CK20 from the closest dealer, $18,600 for the CK20 HST FEL w/ 12" Backhoe, about $1000 less for the manual version. Plan on a test drive in the next week or two. With a price of $19,800 for a similar Kubota version in the B7500 the prices for both seem high, am I crazy or maybe gunshy. Anyone happy with their manual CK20?$

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #16  
Well said Vince!

Give you an attaboy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)
Mathey,

Are you satisifed with your CK20? Have you had any problems or noticed any features that stand out?

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #18  
Vince, we all have different values. I've been a dealer long enough and I've seen enough brands come and go. As a dealer I want the best brand that I can have for longevity of the product as well as dealer service to me which in turn takes care of our relationships that we often have for life with our freinds our customers. I chose not to deal as a third party at this time in my life as a dealer. I like to deal directly with the manufacturer as several times the middle party has had a change in heart and I as well as my customer was left out. I wish Kioti, Dae Dong and there customers and there dealers all the best of luck and hope you will always be as happy with your choice.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #19  
so far so good...no major complaints...a few minor things, most are adjustments that i can probably tweak now that the shop manuals are available...i had some problems with listed fluid capacities during my 50 hour service...

everyone in my house loves to use the thing...not much will stop it...does everything i need it to do, and much more...

my previous experiences have been predominantly with NH equipment, and the CK is every bit as well built (if not moreso) than the units (TC18, 24, 40) i have used, and at a lot less cost.

All in all, i'm very happy with my CK!

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #20  
Have you looked at Mahindras new 2015 model? availible only in hydro, but nice little machine for the buck. As far as your question hydro or manual drive both and go with what your most comfortable operating. If your going to have multiple operators, wife, kids friends etc probably hydro would be the way to go it would save your clutch. Good luck with your purchase.