Comparison Bx2200 for sale. Are attachments compatible with newer bx?

/ Bx2200 for sale. Are attachments compatible with newer bx? #11  
Be patient and keep looking. Equipment sales can be slow over the winter months and usually picks up when spring moves in. Keep your eyes open for different brands also. With used equipment, I've always figured getting one in good condition takes priority over insisting on my favorite brand of whatever you're trying to buy.

/ Bx2200 for sale. Are attachments compatible with newer bx? #12  
Definitely not with dealers pulling that kinda crap and people expecting a 10% loss from msrp on a beat to **** 2k hour machine and people that actually buy them.
I actually came across a bx2350 with 400 hours belly mower and bucket that sold for $6k about 5 hours from me. It was even for sale for over 3 weeks before it sold. Unfortunately that was just before I started looking hard. If I search every day sooner or later I'll find a deal. I got lucky waiting and searching over a year on and off till I got a smoking deal on my can am renegade atv a few years back buying it for $3-4k less than most were selling for in my area. It was well taken care of and $500 more than the dealer offered them for trade in on it. If people are willing to get taken to the cleaners by dealers sooner or later I'll find someone willing to cut out the middle man and give someone a good deal knowing they'll appreciate their old machine and take care of it like they did.

That's a really good deal for that BX2350. There's no way I would have sold mine for that price. I haven't seen much around here w/ a loader & deck for less than $8K unless it's really old and beat up.