BX2380 equivalent in John Deere

/ BX2380 equivalent in John Deere #11  
If you're going to want a front blade there is no comparison. The Kubota's is hugely more HD, It was one of the reasons I went with them. I bought mine for mowing in the summer and plowing in the winter. I also take the ROPs off in the summer to make mowing easier. JD does not allow that.

/ BX2380 equivalent in John Deere #12  
You can fold the ROPS down on a JD, I’m not sure why you’d want to take it off.

/ BX2380 equivalent in John Deere #13  
You can fold the ROPS down on a JD, I’m not sure why you’d want to take it off.
Because it still sticks up and catches branches that will eventually smack you side the head.

Roll bars have no place in lawn mowing. If all your mowing is open areas than flaunt your ROPs all you want. Maybe even put some flags on it so it serves a purpose while you mow.

I on the other hand I have trees, and lots of them. I know what contacting a large branch can do, and I don't have wheelie bars.

/ BX2380 equivalent in John Deere #14  
I guess that’s why I have a saw. I mow with my ROPS up any way and anything lower gets cut off but to each his own.

/ BX2380 equivalent in John Deere #15  
I would shop in the category of Compact Tractors. Those weighing around 2,000 pounds bare weight. If you intend to mow with a mid-mount-mower you will need a model that retains a front PTO shaft. If you intend to use a less expensive Three Point Hitch Finish Mower you will not need the front PTO shaft.

If you have more than five (5) acres to work with your tractor you may or may not wish to consider one increment heavier in Compact Tractors over the 'B' Series.

Jeff I would like to add, remember the price your shopping for. There's no point getting a larger tractor, costing 5~K more, and having to live off of cup noodles for 5 months. Many people here always will recommend larger, but often forget the increase in price (and honestly weight for lawn mowing). Both of which can and will largely screw over people buying SCUTS.