BX25 3 point&backhoe

/ BX25 3 point&backhoe #1  

ryan08

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25 /Hustler 320
OK I have had my BX25 for a little over a year and have not installed the 3 point hitch kit that I bought to go with it. I still have not purchased that tiller for the thing.

My question is....do you have to remove any of the hitch kit to put the backhoe back on? I am a little confused on that point. :confused2:

Ryan

/ BX25 3 point&backhoe #2  
ISTR that you have to remove the entire hitch. It's relatively easy once you see how it goes on (take a photo for reference).

/ BX25 3 point&backhoe
ISTR??

/ BX25 3 point&backhoe #4  
what is in the kit is in pieces. once you put it together, you will see that you can disconnect it from the connecting points on the tractor and leave rest intact but off the tractor. its no big deal as i do it many times a year. you pretty much have to take the "kit" off to put the BH on. 3 pt ready before install.jpg The pic I attached show the kit assembled before installing on tractor and what it also looks like after its off. Big difference from being boxed ;)

/ BX25 3 point&backhoe #6  
OK I have had my BX25 for a little over a year and have not installed the 3 point hitch kit that I bought to go with it. I still have not purchased that tiller for the thing.

My question is....do you have to remove any of the hitch kit to put the backhoe back on? I am a little confused on that point. :confused2:

Ryan

Hi Ryan, yes, the entire 3PH assembly has to be removed before the BH can be installed.

Note- be sure that the 2 fat bushings with the flat spot on top get installed when the 12" X 1" steel rod is reinstalled with the 3Ph. Things can break if they are left off while using an attached implement.
I've had my BX25 for almost a year too. It is a wonderful machine.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet