Grading BX25 Implements for cleaning up a couple of acres

/ BX25 Implements for cleaning up a couple of acres
Those are left over from clearing my lot. They are on the next lot. I imagine I could ask and use some of it, otherwise it will just be used when/if they ever sell the other 2 lots. There is a bunch of rocks and debris mixed in too. There are 3 building lots along the pond behind my house. We bought the adjacent lot behind us because the price was right and it will give us access to state land as well. If someone else had bought it we would have not been able to cross it. The pictures don't show a lot, but there is enough debris and uneven areas to keep me from being able to mow it eventually.

/ BX25 Implements for cleaning up a couple of acres #12  
looking at your pic -- you dont need much... either a rachet rake or landscape rake with wheels. If I were you i would just use a rachet rake and nothing else.if you wanted to clean up the brush - I'd just call some one who bush hogs land and let them do it. otherwise you a very little debris stuff to pick up .

/ BX25 Implements for cleaning up a couple of acres #13  
Wow, you got a good deal... i couldn`t get them to include the 3PH with my BX23s. :(

He got charged for his. Only knowing the bottom line out the door would tell the tale of how much. Or if he had said how much without the 3ph which is a cost to the dealer/$250 to the customer.

/ BX25 Implements for cleaning up a couple of acres #14  
looking at your pic -- you dont need much... either a rachet rake or landscape rake with wheels. If I were you i would just use a rachet rake and nothing else.if you wanted to clean up the brush - I'd just call some one who bush hogs land and let them do it. otherwise you a very little debris stuff to pick up .

The Landscape Rake is wide and floats on the ground behind the tractor with metal tines hanging down to pick/round up leaves, twigs, small limbs, certain size rocks, etc. It doesn't really "dig in" to dislodge some items like the RatchetRake will. The RR is attached to the FEL bucket with ability to do down pressure back dragging or going forward to dislodge and then scoot/push/pull items trapped behind/in front of the heavy steel teeth. RR digs and Landscape rake floats using own weight spread out over a large surface/area. Both are great for what they do. They are just different. I have a RR now but no longer have the Landscape Rake so I chose the RR as my preference for my all around needs for over the years use of home landscaping. If I were jus cleaning up large areas of debris on an annual basis and not going for getting the inbedded "stuff" up to level ground for finish status I'd pick the landscape rake or hunt for a used Landscape Rake to add to my RR which I have to have.