BX25D Thumb installation...

/ BX25D Thumb installation... #11  
OK, now that you have the mechanical thumb, time to upgrade to hydraulic thumb. You wont believe the difference it makes in useabilility.

/ BX25D Thumb installation...
OK, now that you have the mechanical thumb, time to upgrade to hydraulic thumb. You wont believe the difference it makes in useabilility.

Love one but this will have to do unless someone wants to come over and install one for me!:D

/ BX25D Thumb installation... #13  
Have a B2620 with BH. Done some trading with Barlows and I asked that a thumb for my BH be included and it was. Thumb has been in the box for a couple of weeks so I finally opened the box on it's side and let the parts fall out or some of them have. Now tractor is at my other location. Was hoping for an easy install but now you have my sphincter muscle getting a bit tight.:D

/ BX25D Thumb installation...
Have a B2620 with BH. Done some trading with Barlows and I asked that a thumb for my BH be included and it was. Thumb has been in the box for a couple of weeks so I finally opened the box on it's side and let the parts fall out or some of them have. Now tractor is at my other location. Was hoping for an easy install but now you have my sphincter muscle getting a bit tight.:D

Oooh...too much info...lol All I can say is good luck with your install!! :D