BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks

/ BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks #1  

thavil

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
I finally bit the bullet and purchased 3 BXpanded brush/pallet forks for my BX24. After reading many posts about what others were able to accomplish with them, I decided to buy them to assist with my cleanup around my small horse farm/woods. Once it dries up some, I'll put them to use.

Attachments

• PART_1299105548559.jpg
    PART_1299105548559.jpg
    895.7 KB · Views: 605
  • PART_1299105625592.jpg
    PART_1299105625592.jpg
    892.2 KB · Views: 454
   / BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks #3  
Have you used the BXPANDED Pallet forks yet? I have been considering this purchase as well. So far I have their loader dolly, and it works as expected.

/ BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks #4  
Have you used the BXPANDED Pallet forks yet? I have been considering this purchase as well. So far I have their loader dolly, and it works as expected.

I finally bit the bullet and purchased 3 BXpanded brush/pallet forks for my BX24. After reading many posts about what others were able to accomplish with them, I decided to buy them to assist with my cleanup around my small horse farm/woods. Once it dries up some, I'll put them to use.

/ BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks

I just used them again this past weekend. There are so many different uses for them on a small horse farm. The boss (wife) needed her horse jumps moved from the storage shed to her riding arena and the forks made quick work of this task. The forks go on and off in less than a minute.

/ BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks #6  
Use mine all the time. Just used them yesterday to move my mower deck. Put the deck on a pallet and then lifted the deck and pallet up to store off the ground in my garage. Comes in real handy for bucking a good size log - just use the forks to lift up one end of the log and go to sawing. Much easier than trying to cut up a log on the ground. Also use it to move brush. I can move a lot more brush with the forks on than just the bucket.

(By the way Harry, found my missing bracket in my brush pile. Had it on my FEL without the pin in and I'm pretty sure it fell off when I was dumping something into the pile.)

/ BXpanded Brush/Pallet Forks #7  
The pallet forks and bucket hooks are great and are high quality, but what is even better is the OUTSTANDING service Harry provides. Like others, I also had trouble with my bucket sizing when my forks arrived. I was sure I measured correctly, but was wrong and that was my fault. I had a lot of problems getting them to stay on, but found a way to make them work. With these forks, I moved brush, logs and large stumps. The pile is more than 15’ x 30’ and as high as the bucket can reach. Harry has sent me the correct clamps & bucket hooks and even sent a label for return shipping! I will definitely recommend and continue to do business with Bxpanded!