Chains BXpanded bucket hooks on "new" BX25--

/ BXpanded bucket hooks on "new" BX25-- #1  

FlatLandr

Tractor
Kubota BX25
It's true--the bucket hooks from BXpanded simply won't fit on the bucket curl of my BX25 delivered in 12/10. I tried them on my buddy's bx1500, and they fit fine--jealous!

I think he'll buy them from me, but I'm hoping BXpanded will update the design for my bucket. Any hope?

/ BXpanded bucket hooks on "new" BX25-- #2  
I'm hoping BXpanded will update the design for my bucket. Any hope?

We're working on it.

The different configuration that's showing up on some of the BX25s is really hit and miss. It's a small difference and seems to be the result of manufacturing variation rather than any design change. Possibly, some of the buckets are being produced on a different machine. I'm sure Kubota doesn't consider the top of the bucket to be a critical dimension, so they would have little reason to replace worn tooling, etc.

My local dealer has had one BX25 with this bucket. (He calls me when he gets a new BX25 in and I check it out) I was able to take some measurements and have worked out the most difficult part of the design. Unfortunately, he sold the machine and shipped it out of state 2 days later and I haven't finished and verified. I hope to find another one soon so I can get this done!
Thanks for your patience guys! We don't intend to leave you out in the cold.
Harry

/ BXpanded bucket hooks on "new" BX25-- #3  
Any plans to build bucket hooks for the LA304 (B2320) loader? Thanks.

/ BXpanded bucket hooks on "new" BX25--
How's the R&D process coming? Spring is on the way...