Cab for JD 4200 to 4700

/ Cab for JD 4200 to 4700 #1  

acbellnj

On a tip from Torch and John, I contacted Jodale Perry about their Cabs for the 4700. They do offer them for models 4200 through 4700, and it does look factory like the orange one. The base list price is $3475, and they offer many optional features depending on your needs and use. The salesmen, Angus Kyle 204-822-9100, said it was a ROPS Cab and replaces the ROPS that comes on the tractor, unlike Curtis which sits in front of it. I will try to attach the Adobe Acrobat PDF file he sent me.

Are there any other manufacturers who make Cabs compatible with the 4700 other than Jodale and Curtis?

/ Cab for JD 4200 to 4700 #2  
Thanks for the attachment Adam, it came through fine.
Nice looking,...similar to the JD cabs on some of the larger models. Looks like visibility would be good.

Re. other mfgs. how about JD itself?(!). My 4700 Parts Catalog shows "cab enclosure"... the catch? - Europe ONLY! I have no idea why. Anybody know?

Larry

/ Cab for JD 4200 to 4700 #3  
Yes, Laurin makes a cab very similar to the one you posted (which looks pretty good, BTW) ... I saw some photos of the Kubota B2710 with a Laurin cab... very nice cab for sure, but the price was $4k or so...

Attached is a photo of a 4400 with a Laurin cab. You can contact them through their website... http://www.laurin-inc.com/

Models available for Kubota, JD, NH, and others... very nice cabs.

msig.gif

Attachments

• 9-32578-JD4400laurincab.jpg
    9-32578-JD4400laurincab.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 190
   / Cab for JD 4200 to 4700 #4  
Last week, an acquaintance called to see if I could find a phone number for him for Ansel Cab Parts in Ulysses, Kansas; said he'd lost their phone number and needed something; that they make tractor cabs. I found the phone number for him; not an "800" number, but don't know and haven't heard anything else about the company. Anyone familiar with them?

Bird

/ Cab for JD 4200 to 4700 #5  
Glad to see you checked out jdp cabs I have seen and installed then on many john deere products and there quality and fit&finish are second to none.