Came home last night

/ Came home last night #71  
joshuabardwell said:
I can't tell if you're serious, or just posturing, but make no mistake about it: if you shoot an intruder, then bury him and never speak of it again (SSS), you better hope the heck nobody ever finds out, because even if the shooting was 100% justified, you're going to be in big trouble for not reporting it. And the fact that you didn't report it is going to make it even harder to convince anybody that the shooting was justified.

Clearly he's an expert at the method, and should be taken very seriously.

Pay no attention to the eternal broadcast of his method on the ever public worldwide web.

:D :thumbsup:

/ Came home last night #72  
To all the 'tough guys' and your special methods of backyard burials, etc. I suggest some time spent consoling the parents of the children and teachers family's in Newton, CT.
Access to guns by every type of wingnut known to mankind is what allows things like this to happen over and over again.

/ Came home last night #73  
Coyote machine said:
To all the 'tough guys' and your special methods of backyard burials, etc. I suggest some time spent consoling the parents of the children and teachers family's in Newton, CT.
Access to guns by every type of wingnut known to mankind is what allows things like this to happen over and over again.

Just like locks on cars help "keep honest people honest," the same goes for laws. The law abiding citizen is the one who isn't going on a shooting rampage. A crazed criminal isn't going to obey gun laws. Murder is already against the law. As is theft.

The guns are tools. The killer was going to kill. With knives, hammers, spears, pills, a car... Whatever.

Maybe the violent movies, tv shows, and video games motivated the killer.

I'd like to start protecting children in the womb. Are you with me to help save the children? Over 50 million killed. No guns.

/ Came home last night #74  

Boy did you open up a can...Tell me olwise one. How do you control access???

/ Came home last night #75  
That's right - lets always take the focus away from the issue and bring it around to right to life for those who don't even exist yet - funny, I've yet to hear about a birth certificate being issued to someone who hasn't yet been hatched. If this thread wasn't going nowhere to begin with now its clearly headed there. How about some focus on the living and preserving their lives, or are innocent children and their teachers/guardians not worth considering. Law abiding citizens are NOT the issue. Your kind of rationalization of killing innocents is a large part of the problem with things not changing for the better. If it were your kid or wife, girlfriend or sister who was killed you would NOT be saying what you are about knives, pills, etc.
ALL of the mass murders at schools, theaters, etc. were done with guns. Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colorado, the mall in Wisconsin, and now Newtown, CT. No spears, wiffle ball bats, tree branches, whips, chains, numchucks, or anything other than guns. Some hand guns, some auto or semi auto but ALL GUNS.

The can is already there and open. I don't profess to have the answer(s); and when will finding some begin to become the focus?

/ Came home last night #76  
let's not let the thread get hijacked...topic is the robbery that landedakioti thwarted and its aftermath.
Let's stay with that topic.

This isn't about guns.
This isn't about abortion.

/ Came home last night #77  
Disagree completely- this thread started out about a robber and digressed into gun bravado and chest banging, then was pruned, and has gone back to guns, alarm systems, tractor alarms and one's concept of cornering the market via patents on same; and various beliefs about use, legalities, covering up potential crimes, laws about guns and how to encourage arming family members including women etc., etc. There is no hijacking a thread as twisted as this one.
Its like a frozen pipe, once it bursts it just keeps flooding. Instead of pruning, they should have shut it down or moved it out of owning/operating Kioti tractors to a more suitable forum.

/ Came home last night #79  
Disagree completely- this thread started out about a robber and digressed into gun bravado and chest banging, then was pruned, and has gone back to guns, alarm systems, tractor alarms and one's concept of cornering the market via patents on same; and various beliefs about use, legalities, covering up potential crimes, laws about guns and how to encourage arming family members including women etc., etc. There is no hijacking a thread as twisted as this one.
Its like a frozen pipe, once it bursts it just keeps flooding. Instead of pruning, they should have shut it down or moved it out of owning/operating Kioti tractors to a more suitable forum.
Now I know some woman that can shoot so much better then most men and they would'nt be happy with the above statement.
DevilDog

/ Came home last night #80  
CM, You are trying to make sense out of something that's senseless. You are the one that changed this thread.