Can anyone identify this fitting

/ Can anyone identify this fitting #1  

tyr382

Tractor
Non
Been looking everywhere for this fitting
I need a coupling to fit this IMG_0602.JPGIMG_0613.JPGIMG_0604.JPGIMG_0590.JPGIMG_0933.JPG

/ Can anyone identify this fitting
Might wanna tell Audi that lol
Audi uses this fitting for the hydraulic suspension systems called dynamic ride control.
The system runs at 4 bar of pressure which isn’t really that much of pressure.
But your right on that it’s a air fitting because the closest thing I have found is fitting for air systems.
The problem I have is finding a coupler to connect to is being that snapon is the only manufacturer that makes the equipment and will cost over $3000 for the kit

/ Can anyone identify this fitting #4  
Might wanna tell Audi that lol
Audi uses this fitting for the hydraulic suspension systems called dynamic ride control.
The system runs at 4 bar of pressure which isn’t really that much of pressure.
But your right on that it’s a air fitting because the closest thing I have found is fitting for air systems.
The problem I have is finding a coupler to connect to is being that snapon is the only manufacturer that makes the equipment and will cost over $3000 for the kit

I do not see Snap On being a supplier of unique fittings.

There are two common style of air line couplers. Change both sides.... male and female.

4 bar is only 60 psi so far less than any shop air supply.

Audi's dynamic ride control is just interconnected air shocks so nowhere near a tractor or other machine's hydraulic pressures.

Dave M7040

/ Can anyone identify this fitting #5  
   / Can anyone identify this fitting #6  
Do a goggle search for Audi DRC tools and also repair you may find something that will work for what ever it is your needing to do.

/ Can anyone identify this fitting #8  
Why bother with this fitting? Buy a pair of fittings that work for your purpose.

Was thinking of retro fitting them with something more common but if I was to sell the car I’d have to re fit the oem fittings and then I’d be needling the factory coupler anyway.

The car is a RS5

This is the closest I can get to it

IMG_0937.jpg
A0178A3A-F861-4B48-9F93-3644F458D445-7306-00000700089E7331.JPG

This is the factory coupler
IMG_0935.jpg

To me it’s some kind of fluid line

The system it self is designed and made by KYB
Originally the name was APA KYB which that trade mark has been out of date for some time now.
KYB is a hydraulic company that also go by the name of Kayaba

Here is a photo of the accumulator for the RS4
10636E76-C359-4276-9748-994BD23D20A6-20256-000005007E0D179F.JPG

I suspect that this is a obsolete fitting that they had at the time for KYB hydraulics.
This is not found in any other job and all my years in the HVAC industry I have never seen this fitting.
It’s a a automotive fitting or a known commercial one.
Was hoping that this might be something in the truck industry. Have seen similar fittings for truck suspension.

Do a goggle search for Audi DRC tools and also repair you may find something that will work for what ever it is your needing to do.

Way past that point my friend hence why I’m so desperate
IMG_0938.JPG

The service tools are completely out of my comprehension. To pay that much to do such a little job.
I can make this my self it’s just the couplers that I’m having issue with
No one seems to know what type of fitting this is.