Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting?

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #21  
16mm x 1.5mm pitch is a common metric thread size on hydraulic lines. They have been used on the equipment I service since the late 1980's.
The hydraulic shop that services our cylinders stocks them. You can also get them from McMaster Carr. Get a metric thread pitch gauge to ID the pitch (metric description of thread count).
Measure the fitting diameter in metric, not standard.

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #22  
Check out hosesandfittings.com

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #23  
I had the same issue. I spent most of my working life as a millwright and have installed and maintained a lot of machines with extensive hydraulics from America, Europe, and Asia. I bent the same fitting on my 040-4. It didn’t leak, but the shame factor forced me to fix it. It was humbling, I could not match it. I even took the fitting with me to our local Parker Hannifin distributor, and they couldn’t match it for me. After the local ag dealer could only order it using a Kubota number (I wasn’t prepared to pay the ransom) I talked to the parts guy at the closest Kubota construction dealer (80 miles) and got one sent me for less than $40. And now I wish I could find the packing slip…

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #24  
Whatever, it looks like it is toast. And looks to be cross-threaded too.

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #25  
Luckily I have sourced a local hydraulic shop that can quickly, correctly identify and stock all the wacky fittings Kubota uses. They deal with robotic manufacturing whose down time is $60K/Hr. Having all the thread guides and experience helps. That’s a $10-12 part.

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #26  
VERY fortunate here. There is a business in Spokane - House of Hose. They specialize in everything hydraulic. I just remove the old hose and end fittings - they make a new replacement - while I wait.