Can someone identify this industrial unit?

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #12  
It's still a very good deal IMO at 6k especially considering that a similarly sized and aged unit can go for substantially more than that.
You're comparing this unit that can't move, hoses are shot, and everything else is questionable to other units that are able to be driven and can actually dig soil and gravel. "Very good deal"? Hmm?

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #13  
That backhoe is scrap metal IMO. which is also at rock bottom rates. I don’t know where you’re getting your prices but I see a lot better $6,000 backhoes than that. Both of the cylinders I can see in the picture have heavy rust. I’m not sure what your definition of good shape is.

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #14  
Sorry man, your selling yourself a bill of goods. Most here have stated this unit seems like a money pit project or worse. I certainly cannot disagree with them. The thing has not moved in 25 years and sat out in the elements. Who knows what the internals look like?? Bearings , seals, internal surfaces. You may find yourself getting it in just working order and then something else needing to be replaced or breaking. It's your money , your time and your decision, but I would not hesitate to walk away at anything more than 1500$ for that thing

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #15  
Scrap iron price is would all I would pay, at least a way out if it crashes and burns. Big money pit:2cents:

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit?
Ok, since the overwhelming opinion is against it just because it's been sitting outside so long unmoved, I think I'll stop pursuing it. It's not worth my time to drive 2 hrs away for something nobody thinks is a good idea.

That being said, I am having trouble finding an operational backhoe for under 10k

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #17  
15k will buy a late 80s or 90s era John Deere that actually works and would be leaps and bounds better than that. I like working with a backhoe and not working on a backhoe. One of my family members sold this case backhoe for $5,000. It was a piece of junk but it did operate. IMG_7714.JPG

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit?
I feel that once I cross the 15k barrier, I see bigger units, and I don't want something too big. Seems like something about 50-60 HP should be just about right in terms of size and power. Is a 580 unit about the same size as that scrap iron I was looking at?

Most of the BHs are quite a distance from here.

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #19  
Do you know how much the one you were looking at weighs? I’d say a 310 or 580 is bigger than it. Maybe look for a 210 Deere.

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #20  
That Ford is probably in the 12k lb range. Perhaps a bit more, not likely to be less.