Can someone identify this industrial unit?

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit?
The Ford seemed to be just about the size of my F150 pickup (which itself has trouble getting around). I have a lot of young seedlings I've planted all over the place, so I don't want to have to trample/kill them just so I can drive around the property. I s

Looked for 480, 210. Nothing turns up.

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #22  
Did you get the deposit back?

I tried. He spent it already! It seemed like he needed the cash though. He said he'll contact me when he sells it, seemed like he was about to cry. I'm not holding my breath. I've wasted more money on stupider things, though. At least this man looked like he could use it.

I think there's a decent chance he'll be able to find a buyer for at least 2k. The pictures are terrible; it doesn't look quite as bad in person as it does in the photos. But yeah, 25 years sitting like that, it's gonna need more than "some TLC" to get it working.

Wow, that's some pretty good results. Could it be possible that there aren't so many older BHs here in FL because we aren't really limited by the weather, so machines are worked year round?

I've found:

craigslist | Page Not Found - the guy said the swing cylinders leak and the right side is missing brakes
CASE 58K517912 EXTENDAHOE ENCLOSED CAB SKID BOB CAT HOE - heavy equipment - by owner - sale - sent him email last week, no response.

It seems that there might be some gems on CL still. Most people seem to use Facebook Marketplace.

Thanks for the ideas so far; hopefully I'll avoid another $500 "tuition fee"

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #26  
I'm thinking a road trip is in order sometime in the future. I think I had been looking for a deal on a Toolcat for a few years before I found one. Don't give up!

Is the 580@ $7k not a good deal then?

Even to get out of Florida is quite a hike, and even then, I only have an F150, so realistically speaking I'm limited to stuff here. The south is pretty big! Though my wife would really enjoy a road trip.

/ Can someone identify this industrial unit? #28  
Was you hauling your backhoe the other day? Thought l saw someone hauling one just like picured above in arkansas.

I ended up going with a skid steer + excavator combo. Once I got a glance at a 580 I immediately thought to myself how many innocent seedlings would need to sacrifice their lives for this massive beast!