"Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #71  
Several reasons.

Link to original test is dead, lots of the original posters are no longer active, and quite franklywhat else is there to talk about?

And it matters because alot of people dont intentionally post to an old thread. They think its current conversation going on. So Its just a friendly reminder that hey....this was an old topic that is no longer relevant.
Many old topics pertaining to operation and maintenance of tractors remain relevant but over the years get rehashed for the better. But old threads with the original data gone are like discussing something worthless.
Very often it is a new user that stumbles across a thread, doesn't see it's 10 years old, and offers advice to the OP, who is long gone.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #72  
   / "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #73  
I used to work with a man that had more patents to his name than I thought possible. He had two Masters Degrees, but no Doctorate. I asked him why he never went for the degree. His answer was one of the best I had ever heard. "Going for a Doctorate means that you will know more and more, about less and less, till you will know absolutely everything about nothing."

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #74  
Many old topics pertaining to operation and maintenance of tractors remain relevant but over the years get rehashed for the better. But old threads with the original data gone are like discussing something worthless.
Very often it is a new user that stumbles across a thread, doesn't see it's 10 years old, and offers advice to the OP, who is long gone.
Yup. Nothing about being uptight.

I was just posting as a friendly heads up. Like "hey.....you know you are replying to an old thread". Ive been guilty before. Post to an old thread what I though was good info or advise then wonder why in the world no one is commenting or acknowledging. Like did I dream that I posted but actually didnt. Then someone usually says "Hey its a 7 year old thread".....whoops.....then move on.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #75  
As I mentioned before this thread was reincarnated by a spammer, and his post was subsequently removed.