Can you hear me now?

/ Can you hear me now? #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
they asked me to move some stuff in the parking lot last night with the forklift so they could play basket ball. but it seems the drafter we got had also laid his phone down in the parking lot....Not on the many cars that was there. not up on a bunk of lumber that was there or on top of one of the other many things that was there. Right flat in the parking lot in the shadow of a pole so it would stay cool..... You know what a forklift will do to a i-phone? Will I do

/ Can you hear me now? #3  
I suppose that would void the warranty

/ Can you hear me now? #4  
Dropped mine in the toliet of the 1st class lavatory at 30,000 feet, fortunately no one had used it, I was the first one. The nice crew at Atlanta fished it out and put it in a plastic bag for me so I could turn it in for insurance and I did...

/ Can you hear me now?
Did you get it trouble ? I hope not.

No....I been here 20 years he has been here just weeks...."If" it was my fault the company would have got him a new one

/ Can you hear me now? #6  
Three Sundays ago the preacher upon arriving at church saw on edge of highway a very run over cell phone picked it up tossed into trash can and got ready for the church service.
Almost noon and he noticed a policeman and couple of rough looking men in lobby so sent a man out to find out the problem then closed the service because of the commotion going on in lobby. Going to the lobby the police explained they had been called about a stolen phone and GPS said it was in the building. The preacher explained what he had found and handed the man the trash can to dig the phone out himself.
No thanks or sorry to make such of a fuss in the church just took and walked out of the building.
Think we are raising a bunch of DoDo's. with no common sense that there is any one else in there life but them.
ken

/ Can you hear me now? #7  
I had a guy come to the landfill from the plant looking for his phone. He had lost it the day before. He was checking with his handheld gps the location it was lost in. He indicated the spot where its last location was given was 20 feet behind where we were at. The way we compact we dump on a landing then spread it then compact then when theres a thick layer about 15 inches thick THen shave it off in layers into the cell for further compaction. Everything by that time is about 2 to 3 inches when we are done. Given that and the time that can was delivered It was atthe bottom of a 5 foot already compacted layers of rubbish. I told him i could rake for it with a backhoe or dozer but he would have to do the hand sorting. He just wrote it off afte rthe first six inches.

Ive lost about 16 phones in 3 years. My favorite was my Samsung Rugged. I lost it a few times and found it or dug it up in cover layers.

/ Can you hear me now? #8  
Learning to Farm said:
Dropped mine in the toliet of the 1st class lavatory at 30,000 feet, fortunately no one had used it, I was the first one. The nice crew at Atlanta fished it out and put it in a plastic bag for me so I could turn it in for insurance and I did...

Daughter dropped her iPhone in the toilet. She fished it out, dried it off overnight and it still works.

/ Can you hear me now? #9  
My wife's phone went through the washer. I was sure it was history. I was told not to turn it on, remove the battery and put it in a plastic bag with rice. Rice loves to absorb water. I'll be darned but after a couple of days the foggy screen cleared up and the phone fired right up.

MarkV

/ Can you hear me now? #10  
My wife's phone went through the washer. I was sure it was history. I was told not to turn it on, remove the battery and put it in a plastic bag with rice. Rice loves to absorb water. I'll be darned but after a couple of days the foggy screen cleared up and the phone fired right up.

MarkV
My phone fell out of my pocket last year when I was feeding the chickens... I didn't notice so it set out in the rain all day. When I found it I dried it out and it still worked, but it must have hit the corner of my feed box because the screen was broken and didn't work.