Mowing Can you leave on the Backhoe while operating the belly mower on Kubota BX25D

/ Can you leave on the Backhoe while operating the belly mower on Kubota BX25D #11  
That is why I use dedicated mowers, a tlb and the tractor without fel but has a top n tilt hitch with Imatch. Makes life easier.

/ Can you leave on the Backhoe while operating the belly mower on Kubota BX25D #12  
My property is a combination of mowable areas, woods, trails, hills, creeks etc etc. When going about from place to place it's nice to have all the main tools on board. Thanks for all your comments.

I get that and in the beginning, I thought the same. For me, I ultimately realized I mow every one to two weeks but I only use the FEL, brush hog, BH, etc., every so often. So, I saw no point in keeping the BH attached. Your situation may be different. I use my 3point way more than my BH.

/ Can you leave on the Backhoe while operating the belly mower on Kubota BX25D #13  
I've started removing my FEL when mowing simply because it was slowing me down as I was trying not to hit things with it - heh. Once I learned how to take off the FEL, it goes pretty quick. The BH on the other hand, is never hooked up unless I specifically need it. Hooking up the BH was always a problem because it squatted over time so I've started using a 3" ratchet strap on the arm and set the unit on blocks to help keep it where I can hook it up faster.View attachment 464555

Thanks, you just saved me for asking the question as to how to store my back hoe when I take it off. I was wondering about that very thing so now I know. I have an old cargo strap that should be ideal.

/ Can you leave on the Backhoe while operating the belly mower on Kubota BX25D #14  
When the backhoe is on, the loader must also be on as a counterweight. So instead of mowing with something that's only marginally bigger than a typical lawn tractor, you're mowing with something closer to the length and weight of my wife's Corolla. First time you tag something with the bucket of the loader (the car, the house, a fence, your wife's rose bushes, whatever), you may reconsider the wisdom of mowing with all that extra stuff sticking out in front and in back. If your mowing won't involve anything but wide open spaces, it probably doesn't make any difference, although the tractor + mower configuration handles like a sports car compared to what it's like with all the digging weapons mounted.