Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth?

/ Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #1  

hoffmtc

Tractor
Kubota L4310 HST 4WD
Looks to be a great shape Gannon 72" box blade locally for a great price.
Wondering if someone can tell me the model of this unit from the pics?
BB4.jpgBB3.jpgBB2.jpg

Attachments

• BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 107
   / Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth?
OK! Update, I did get a picture of the model tag.
I've seen mention that people had not seen a Gannon box blade that did NOT have either hydraulic or manual rotating ripper bar.
Well this one shows that is not the case, Model E-100-7S. 72" width, hinged back plate, non-rotating rippers.
I can find nothing about this model on the internet....
BB5.jpg

Last edited:
   / Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #3  
The badge on the back blade spells it out; ECONOMY... from the pics, it appears to weigh maybe HALF what my Gannon does - plates are thinner, hitch appears to be Cat 1 ONLY (mine has another set of draw clevises for Cat 2) mine is 80" wide and weighs right at 1100 pounds, yours would probably tip the scales at MAYBE 600.

It DOES appear to have a hinged rear blade, can't tell but might have latches at outside corners of the back blade so it can be locked down. This is a GOOD thing, I find I keep mine locked down about 95% of the time (better control of aggressiveness by changing top link length; I put hydraulic top and tilt on my tractor to make this easier)

Weight is your friend with a box blade, but if you get a good deal and don't plan to excavate the world, it's probably as good as any other economy model, maybe better... Steve

Oh, and people claim that the Gannons are NOT quick hitch compatible - I thought so too, til I put the hydraulic top link on - it's close, but can be done.

/ Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #4  
Are the ripper teeth included?

/ Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #5  
Good point, ain't cheap
9 - Gannon Scraper Box Shanks w Scarifier Tips & Clips

Didn't see a set of 7, digger supply does offer set of 8 but don't include the retainer clips... Steve

/ Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #6  
   / Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #7  
(714) 562-5353 Heres a number from Gannon in La Miranda Cali . I dont know if its still active you can try calling and see if someone there answers and can answer your questions . Also remember because of the pandemic they might not be working .

Has hinged back which can also lock in place. Has not seen much use at all, original paint with very little wear

/ Can you tell me what Gannon box model this is with non-hydraulic teeth? #9  
So does it come with Rippers?

No. Need to buy a couple. I have 5 of this style already.