CADplans

Elite Member
Tractor
584 IH 4WD
I am so old, I went to high school BEFORE weed,,,,
even then, I had a hard time deciding between beer and wine,,,

Now you Canadians have another legal choice,, marijuana,,,
With so many choices,, that I have never faced,, how do you decide,

Weed, Labatt's, Canadian Club, a fine Canadian wine,,, OR, a combination of each?? :confused:

OR, does weed fit in a category all its own?

Those of us non-weed users are dying to know,,,
"Where does weed fit in the fun budget?"

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #2  
Why chose? I can pull weeds in the garden even after a beer or two.

Seriously weed is legal here. I know people that use it regularly and they usually do not drink alcohol, they are more into eating while stoned. I am sure some do both however.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #4  
I tried it a couple of times couple years ago mainly to see if it would help with my hip pain, (I'm 62 now,) didn't do a thing for me so my choice will be not interested in it. :)....................Mike

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #5  
Well - crap - You are old CADplans - Ha, I laugh at your statement. I remember the year God made dirt - we all celebrated. Where I went to school - it was beer for the "forbidden fruit". No pot, no hard alcohol.

Then the high school hired an out of state, young teacher to teach science. What a SHOCK. He identified most all the weeds, growing wild along all our country roads as MJ. All the adults were in a state of shock - the kids went into the experimental phase.

Next year - the county highway dept MAJOR project - - spray the county roads - - kill all the invasive weeds.

Every fall I have hunters come out and "hunt". They stay two weeks and only return to town, during that period, if they did not bring enough beer and hard liquor to successfully "hunt". I have tried some of their good MJ. It did absolutely nothing but burn my throat. I get a better high smoking an unfiltered Camel.

It makes very little difference upon what product you choose - - if you over indulge - there could be problems.

Sooooooo............... choose wisely Grasshopper.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #6  
Only tried it once. Relaxed me so much that even the little blue pill wouldn't work. I'm not doing that again.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #7  
All my fiends smoked it in the 80's, never cared for the leaf burning smell or had the desire to suck smoke into my lungs that are designed for oxygen..

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #8  
Alcohol is my drug of choice. I have done drugs, only because friends have offered, and had a good time laughing at a movie or something on weed, but it causes me anxiety when trying to sleep, which is weird because other people sleep like a baby. So, it isn't something I would pursue. And, I have never spent one nickle on the stuff. Nor will I.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #9  
This is a stupid law, promoted by a not so intellectually gifted prime minister.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #10  
Trillium - - don't feel that you are out there in the dark. Regarding not so intellectually gifted politicians - we sure have more than our share down here. And it wouldn't be so very bad if it was only in regards to MJ or drugs but it covers everything they get involved with. Universally adaptable stupidity

not2old - - I do not suppose you are talking about the little blue pill I take - are you. Levothyroxine sodium