Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now?

/ Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now? #21  
Never been a NH fan (other than NH hay tools). They look too 'European' to suit my taste in tractors. Far as reliability is concerned, I have not a clue. Don't know of anyone who has one actually.

/ Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now?
First off, for my place I base reliability just about above all, I don't trade tractors off every few years, I expect them to run for a long time. I also know farmers all over the country and NH farm tractors seem to have more problems than they should have, as they get older.

Constant little problems bug the he!! out of me even as much or more than big problems. I just keep hearing about little things needing dealer attention too often for me, so you won't see one on my farm.

I know, there's always a guy someplace that says he never has problems, but that's not the "average" that "I" look at, for my farm.

SR
Sounds like John Deere to me as well. They are good tractors but, there are a lot of niggles that need attention over time.
I attribute this first to all the emissions stuff forced onto modern tractors which is further compounded by all the electronic gadgets which have their place for some but, not all customers. When the corporate farmers with all these high-end tractors trade them in and on to farmers and ranchers like me, we are left dealing with all the electronic Gremlins. Add to that, the fact you can't shade tree mechanic and fix them either.

This is where a simple and somewhat crude tractor like a lot of the Mahindra options is where I think they have a real advantage in the marketplace.

Never been a NH fan (other than NH hay tools). They look too 'European' to suit my taste in tractors. Far as reliability is concerned, I have not a clue. Don't know of anyone who has one actually.
Massey has a strong French influence as well. And they, like New Holland, are part of the modern world of global outsourcing and corporate mergers.

Heck, look at John Deere and their Mexican and German farm tractors and rebranded Japanese options as an example of an American brand with similar global production and supply chains.

/ Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now? #24  
I'm not a Mahindra fan either, I think you have to be carful of which model you are looking at.

Another tractor to look at is Zetor, they are a simpler design...

SR

/ Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now? #25  
Something else to look at:

If I'm reading the specs right and the comparisons are fair, the MT7 boasts higher lift capacities both front and rear.

No idea on cost or availability.

Isn't LS rebranded New Holland?

/ Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now? #28  
Isn't LS rebranded New Holland?
Other way around. LS is the manufacturer. NH contracts with them to supply some of the smaller units. Not sure who makes the Powerstar you're looking at.

I have no knowledge of bigger machines, just offering one more to look at.

/ Can't get a Kubota M5-111 so, what now? #29  
You've got me worried. I signed the papers on a M5-111 a few weeks back. Then there was no problem. Emailed my dealer this morning. Got a response from him that the order went through okay, but he will check with his contact to make sure. May need to investigate alternatives.

You've got me worried. I signed the papers on a M5-111 a few weeks back. Then there was no problem. Emailed my dealer this morning. Got a response from him that the order went through okay, but he will check with his contact to make sure. May need to investigate alternatives.
I hope your dealer takes good care of you and your order.

My local dealer said he was unable to order new M5's until February or March next year with expected deliveries in early 2023 due to various logistical problems causing shutdowns to production.

Based on feedback from local farmers and ranchers I respect, I'm looking at John Deeres 50xxM and 61xxE/M options for similar money give or take depending on options.

New Holland has apparently changed their loaders so, the 720LU is my only option and it is a lot weaker than the prior loader. I also have gotten a lot of warnings about emission problems with local New Holland tractors, especially with crystalized DEF along with a lot of problems with things like Cab air conditioning, alternators, etc.