Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal!

/ Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal! #1  

IndyIan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE HST
Call your local store, mine only brought in 1/2 a skid so its going to be gone fast.

/ Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal! #2  
Is this some high dollar brand? That seems pretty high to me! I dont even know if JD brand fluid is that high? A good deal around here is closer to $40/5 gallons

/ Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal! #3  
Shell Spirex is one of the approved brands for Kioti.. It can be 80 to 90 easily elsewhere. Often more. So yes that is a pretty good deal. I gave 216 for 15 gallons of Mobilefluid 424 after taxes and was glad to get it at that price locally. It is another of the approved fluids for a Kioti. Sure I looked at the 37 and 40 dollar for 5 gallon fluids at TSC and other places. but to maintain warranty, you dont want to be putting in house brand fluids.

James K0UA

/ Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal! #4  
ok so they have some oddball spec with some high price additive so that you cant use the generics that 90% of all other tractors can use? :confused2:

/ Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal! #5  
Call your local store, mine only brought in 1/2 a skid so its going to be gone fast.

Some things are too good to be true.
Would not be the first time somebody printed a copy of a name brand label. Then filled the container with cheapo fasteners, filters or lube oil. Counterfeit parts thrive at Bubba's Bargain Shop.

/ Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal!
   / Canucks! Spirax Tractor Fluid on sale at TSC $62/5gal! #7  
My local walmart has the spirax, but it is in the Rotella HD tractor fluid bucket with the "Rotella HD tractor fluid is now spirax S4 TXM" label on it.