Cappuccino Machine: New ToolCat Option?

/ Cappuccino Machine: New ToolCat Option? #1  

Gadgetnut

Silver Member
Tractor
Walker Mower MD (Kubota,) BobCat ToolCat 5600 Turbo rev. C, John Deere tractor
As if all wheel steering, suspension driver's seat, air conditioning, MP3 player, etc., weren't enough, this morning I put an automatic cappuccino machine in my ToolCat.

(scroll)

(scroll)

SANY0004_2.jpg

Haha, okay, I transported a cappuccino machine, I didn't install one! It has been kind of quiet here on the forum. I hope the ToolCat fans are having a great summer! I just got two new ToolCat attachments, one is a boom flail mower and the other is a hydraulic wood splitter. I'll post photos and comments as soon as I can. Cheers!

/ Cappuccino Machine: New ToolCat Option? #2  
Oh, the San Juan Islands. I soooo much enjoyed Friday Harbor a few years ago. I am still envious of the people who own the houses out there on the islands. I've not seen a place in my travels with any more beauty.

That being said- a boom flail and a log splitter? Yes, I'd love to see pictures. Please post them so I can see the items on the machine. Is the flail cutter a Bobcat piece?

A cappuccino machine- sounds like a great addition. LOL

UFM82

/ Cappuccino Machine: New ToolCat Option?
Hi, UFM82. Glad you liked my hydraulic ToolCat cappuccino attachment. It works with the Turbo rev. C's high flow hydraulics, you know! LOL. Yes, San Juans are incredibly beautiful, esp. this time of year. I travelled in an RV for two years until I arrived at a place that I didn't want to leave, and here I am. Regarding the boom mower, see my next post for description and photos. I still haven't tried the log splitter but will report back when I do. Cheers, Gadgetnut