Carry All Attachment

/ Carry All Attachment #1  

DCSO824

Tractor
LX2610 & BX2200
Finished up my carry-all attachment! My chainsaw slides into the sleeve on the left ROP. Gotta love the LX2610! This was a fun project. I'm always working on our property, so this is going to be well used and built to last.
20221104_152511.jpg
20221104_152641.jpg

/ Carry All Attachment #2  
Well done ! Just made your tractor twice as useful ! I made one years ago, called it a poor mans Gator.

/ Carry All Attachment #3  
Welcome to the forum.
Nice carry all, it'll give you one more reason to do some tractor work. ;)

/ Carry All Attachment #4  
That turned out nice! It wouldn't be bad idea to put a coat or two of sealer on it if the wood is dry enough.

I wonder how strong that ROPS is with the hoop angled back like that. If you could put small 12V winch on the back of the hoop, I bet I'd be handy if you wanted to pull something up onto the carrier. I wouldn't try putting a whole lot of pull on it, but maybe 500 pounds?

/ Carry All Attachment #5  
Finished up my carry-all attachment! My chainsaw slides into the sleeve on the left ROP. Gotta love the LX2610! This was a fun project. I'm always working on our property, so this is going to be well used and built to last.
View attachment 769295View attachment 769297
Nice, well-made HD unit.

My carry-all is my most used tool. So important to me that it is mounted on a dedicated tractor and never comes off. Tractor and carry-all serve as my quad. I actually sold my 2017 RTVX1100C with 11 hours on it after 4 years (for $2K more than I paid for it) because I could not find anything that I liked to do with it.

Put a pitch fork in the tube on the right side. Great for restacking burning brush piles to assure nothing left but ash when finished.

/ Carry All Attachment #6  
Here is the one I made. I loan it to a friend. After i got a bigger tractor and RTV I didn't use it anymore. Works slick on his new Kubota!
1667876666190.jpeg

/ Carry All Attachment #7  
Here is one I built. The front and sides come off (top board holds the sides in and then the other boards slide up and out, and there are latches for the sides) although I have not needed to take them off for the uses I have had for it so far. It has slots for chainsaws and shovels etc. on the back side. I have used it to haul firewood, take tools, generator and more to where I am working. Later I cut up an old small pickup bed liner and it fit in there perfectly. The carry-all frame was one bought at TSC.

And then when the grandkids came up, I added a bench - we call it the 'ranch uber'. They love to ride in it back in the hills.

Attachments

• IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1974.JPG
    IMG_1974.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 96