Carry -All Phase one

/ Carry -All Phase one #31  
Here is a picture with the seat installed. I have riden on that seat and it is not to bad. Makes it easy to take a helper. I got a boat seat for $7 and the mount for about $6

wednesday002.jpg

IMO...That seems dangerous...

/ Carry -All Phase one #32  
IMO...That seems dangerous...

All farm impliments can be dangerous if not used correctly.

The way I used the seat part I considered it to be safe and would never put a loved one in danger.

Thank you for the input!! :)

/ Carry -All Phase one #33  
Hi all -

I have been reviewing this thread and appreciate the fact a carry all can be purchased from TSC. I have been fabricating one over the last few weekends and wanted to post a picture to give others some ideas. My biggest need was to be able to carry a 50 gallon water barrel to newly transplanted trees that are to far from my water supplies. My other need was to be able to carry tools and an ice chest. It matches up to my iMatch hitch and can be attached and removed with leaving the seat of my tractor. At the last minute I also added a 2" receiver so I can pull my utility trailer. It can also be used as a workbench but I have not created a top for it yet. I am in the final stages and hope to get it painted by next week. Yes, I will be painting it JD green. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    502.6 KB · Views: 518
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 472
   / Carry -All Phase one #35  
"IMO...That seems dangerous..."

Dangerous, but fun....

This one is 60 inches wide, by the way.

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 557
   / Carry -All Phase one
Small update. Got the tool holder tubes on. 2 inch PVC conduit, drilled caps on the ends and bolted on with conduit clamps. I added a couple of eyebolts too.

I left room on one side for a chainsaw scabbard, but it may actually be too large to allow the tube to stay.

Attachments

• IMG-20110318-00021.jpg
    IMG-20110318-00021.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 994
   / Carry -All Phase one