carry and usage

/ carry and usage #12  
I do. Only when I think I am going to need it. :laughing:

/ carry and usage #14  
Why don't you want to carry a little fire extinguisher on your hip everywhere?

Well, All men are carrying one of those.. Some are smaller than others...Mine is more centrally located than my hip though.. Yours, I dunno...:) Oh, I have used mine to put out campfires too... so there...

/ carry and usage #16  
Well, All men are carrying one of those.. Some are smaller than others...Mine is more centrally located than my hip though.. Yours, I dunno...:) Oh, I have used mine to put out campfires too... so there...

And this is precisely why many men drink beer while they're working - to make sure they have enough volume. :)

/ carry and usage #17  
And this is precisely why many men drink beer while they're working - to make sure they have enough volume. :)

Roger that. One must always be prepared for fires.

/ carry and usage #19  
Wish i was carrying on my mower tonight, when a fox came running towards me. Thought it could be rabid. It did turn and go the other way, but at first i wasn't sure. Did this twice.

/ carry and usage #20  
This is not what if, it happened in my home town during the time the eclipse was beginning. A man walks into a small bank with two ladies at work in there. The exact order not sure but this coward shot and killed the two ladies and robbed the bank. Took the keys and car of one of the ladies he murdered. The law thinks they know who it is and if correct he was paroled on July 31st, 2017. On August 14th he robbed a bank in North Carolina. On August 21st he robbed and murdered two incident ladies, in SC. Had I been there and armed in the bank would I have done my best to protect the ladies and stopped the robber? I pray God would have given me the strength to for we are our brothers keeper. I believe each of you regardless of what you have posted would here would have wanted to protect them also. You would have used any tool you had.

So now there is a 9 and I think 14 year old children who will never have another hug or kiss from their mother. Another lady who will never hug or kiss her grands again either. If your heart is not touched by this and have no care for others I pray God will touch your heart, it is in sad condition. If it were your loved one in danger would you care who helped them? Not me. I would be thankful for and to who ever could and did help.