Case 630 Glow Plugs

/ Case 630 Glow Plugs #1  

cm9

Tractor
Farmall M
Anyone know where I can find some glow plugs for a Case 630 series tractor with a 188d engine? The Autolite number is a BH12-1 but I can't find anything anywhere. Thanks, Chris

/ Case 630 Glow Plugs #2  
I looked it up at Case/IH parts store online. The original part number G45259 has been replaced by part number 86550509. Searched Google, and found quite a few, but prices are all over the place. Most all say they are for a Ford diesel. One said Case, Ford, & Fiat-Allis.

I guess your best bet is to copy and paste the new part number to a search engine, and go shopping. I'm not sure how good Champion brand are, but there are some on ebay out of Canada for $26.14 ea. + shipping. Ford 172 192 Diesel Industrial Engine Tractor Glow Plugs 86550509 Champion | eBay Saw others at different vendors for more than twice that much each.

Hope this helps. At least you have a part number to search with.

/ Case 630 Glow Plugs
Thank You Very Much!

/ Case 630 Glow Plugs #4  
I am not saying the reply is incorrect, but, I have a 1968 Case 580 CK with a 188D. Mine doe not have glow plugs, it has a single manifold heater. I found one on eBay for $150, but decided to try warming up the intake manifold with a torch. propane canisters are cheap.

/ Case 630 Glow Plugs #5  
My 530 Ag. tractor had the manifold heater also. Gues you could get them either way.