case 75C?

/ case 75C? #1  

herm0016

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4720h
case 75c cab with flail, log splitter, 2 remotes, loader with bucket and rock bucket, 3rd function. 490 hrs

40k. anything bad about these? seems like a pretty decent deal. its a bit more tractor than i need, but after seeing 30hp cab tractors with just a loader and one remote and one bucket for similar 35k around here...

5 acers of pasture. tasks: 1000 ft gravel driveway, building a steel building, future raising a few cattle, maybe some helping the old guy of the valley with bailing, mowing, snow removal in the foothills of the Rockies. current is an allis 5020 with a loader. i have a 7 shank ripper, JD80 6 way blade and a 5ft brush hog currently.

/ case 75C? #2  
I would say that is a fair price. Do you know what year it was produced? Wondering about the emissions.

/ case 75C?
Says 2013. Mfwd and shuttle shift. I have run gear and hydro stuff, but never a shuttle. What's the difference between shuttle and old-school gear?

/ case 75C? #4  
If in good shape I think that is a great tractor. The shuttle will allow you to back up at close to the same speed as forward. It is very convenient and a nice feature.

/ case 75C? #5  
Shuttle is a gear shift, but forward/reverse is controlled by a separate lever.

/ case 75C?
ah. thanks. I suppose that makes loader work a bit easier, leaving it in the same gear and just changing directions.
Shuttle is a gear shift, but forward/reverse is controlled by a separate lever.