Case of Beer

/ Case of Beer #1  

Black Dog 2

Tractor
Kubota L6060, Cub Cadet 7360SS
Having owned a Case 885 without the QR feature and several tractors now that do have it. I would like to buy a case of beer for the person that invented the quick release attachment feature. If anyone knows who it is, please let me know.

/ Case of Beer #2  
Having owned a Case 885 without the QR feature and several tractors now that do have it. I would like to buy a case of beer for the person that invented the quick release attachment feature. If anyone knows who it is, please let me know.
Front or back? If you deliver that case to me, I will strive to finish delivery.

/ Case of Beer #3  
That would be me. Guinness would be nice.

/ Case of Beer
Thanks, I was refering to the front quick release for the bucket, but one of my tractors has the Pats hook up system and the other one, a Kubota L6060, has moveable lower links that make it easier to attach the bush hog and discs. I just remember spending a lot of time attaching anything to the Case 885 and how the QR systems make it a whole lot easier.

/ Case of Beer #6  
Which Quick Attach version are you talking about?

The original Skid Steer Quick Attach from Bobcat they named Quick Tach:
SSQA.jpg

And later modified for tractors:
QA.jpeg

Or the John Deere Hook and Pin style:
JD.jpg

Or the Euro/Global style:
euro-global.jpg

Or something else?

/ Case of Beer #7  
The Quick Attach system on the PowerTracs uses a hydraulic cylinder to operate the latches. You don’t have to get off the seat to change implements, and it takes less than 15 seconds to drop an implement and pick up another one.

It would seem to be an easy thing to do to modify a skid steer QA to do the same.

Attachments

• 76FF4157-D982-4A18-9C7F-3BE373C792E2.jpeg
    76FF4157-D982-4A18-9C7F-3BE373C792E2.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 65
   / Case of Beer #8  
The Toolcat has Bob-tach which is a one button operated attach method:

/ Case of Beer #9  
Nice. Wonder if you can buy it as an add-on and how much does it cost? The PT system comes standard on all of their models except the smallest one, which is manual only.

/ Case of Beer #10  
I know Deere makes one for their payloaders but I don't know if it is available on anything else.