Cat 1 box

/ Cat 1 box #1  

tld

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2025r
Got my Frontier 2060 box blade for my 2025 JD and quick hitch. All went well with hook up with exception of the cat 1 pins.
They stick out about 4 inches and lower hooks of quick hitch grabs them fine. I do have to use the bushings supplied by JD.
The bushings are held onto the pin by a Clovis pin. Seems like there should be a better way.
Any ideas?

/ Cat 1 box #2  
Most quick hitch users including myself prefer this style of lower bushings as opposed to the style that JD is currently supplying.

bushing1.jpg

/ Cat 1 box
Picked these up at tsc. Went on easy but seem to stick out 2-3 inches more than the old pins. There is about 4 in off slop on each side. Is this ok?

/ Cat 1 box #4  
Can you post a photo?

/ Cat 1 box #5  
   / Cat 1 box #6  
I have the bushings as shown in Post #2 on my Ballast Box, however for the Frontier 2065 Box Blade I purchased sleeve bushings and bolts as shown in the attached pic. Works perfect with the JD iMatch. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 141
   / Cat 1 box #8  
Below the "Quick Reply" box, so the "Go Advanced" option and click on that. When that opens look for a "paper clip" symbol (in the top row of symbols and click on that. Another box will open and you should be able to follow along to "browse" for a pic on your computer, and then upload.

/ Cat 1 box
Quick Hitch 2.pngQuick Hitch 1.png

Tried to post pics.

Looks like it almost worked. Anyway you can see the attachment points and the space that I am concerned with. It might be normal and thats OK. Might be making a big deal out of nothing. No pic of the top hook. It has about 1 inch on either side of the bushing at top of quick hitch.

/ Cat 1 box #10  
Good on the pics. That "slop" should not be a bother to the effectiveness of the hitch. Just line up on the top hook and the other lower hooks should meet up easily. A quick hitch is a great invention. :thumbsup: