Cat pic(s)

/ Cat pic(s) #232  
I have a bunch of photos of our other cat "helping" my wife with puzzles on that table. He'll sit right in the middle of the puzzle and put his head in the box of pieces and fall asleep.

Once in a while we'll catch him biting a piece. We ask him what he's doing and he tries to slink away with the piece. :ROFLMAO:

/ Cat pic(s) #233  
Oh, by the way, look at the puzzle.... it's cat themed. :LOL:

Wife and I do a puzzle about every week or two. We put an old card table on that ottoman. Works great. We get used puzzles from flea markets, antique shops, etc. Usually less than $5. Usually 1000 piece. When we finish them we take a photo and tear it apart, then trade them off with friends/family.

/ Cat pic(s) #234  
Not my picture… Old internet picture from before the rise of the memes I came across on my phone. Still makes me laugh though.

IMG_4818.jpeg

/ Cat pic(s) #237  
Just found this thread.
A lot of tractor guys (and gals) love their cats, some working cats and some pets. I appreciate the posts expressing the love and pride you all have for your cats.
I found these 2 male and 1 female kittens in my shed, on a piece of insulation, last March.
1711351075864.jpeg

One month later: This is Buttons.
1711351370786.jpeg

This is Grace:
1711351473050.jpeg

A few weeks later we got TK. He is from the same litter, but had been adopted by another momma cat.
1711351743518.jpeg

At the same we got TK, we also adopted Nova from a different litter. Born on the side of my shed in the scrap metal pile. She is about 3 months younger than the others and the sole survivor of her litter. It’s now June (2023) at this point.
1711352042888.jpeg

/ Cat pic(s) #238  
TK is the most vocal cat I’ve ever seen. Several types of meows and he uses them very very often. Follows me or my wife around everywhere we go, michievious and likes to play fetch with his toy mouse. He acts more like a dog than a cat, except for his climbing ability. I’ve found it facinating to observe their different personalities. I didn’t think cats were capable of love, until living with these little guys for the past year. We have 2 other older cats, but I never got attached to them like the kittens.
1711353789154.jpeg

/ Cat pic(s) #239  
TK is the most vocal cat I’ve ever seen. Several types of meows and he uses them very very often. Follows me or my wife around everywhere we go, michievious and likes to play fetch with his toy mouse. He acts more like a dog than a cat, except for his climbing ability. I’ve found it facinating to observe their different personalities. I didn’t think cats were capable of love, until living with these little guys for the past year. We have 2 other older cats, but I never got attached to them like the kittens.
View attachment 858938

I understand what you are saying. Our cat has 3 different sounds:

- more food/water
- give me attention
- let me go outside on screen porch

Very distinctive and recognizable.

He also can display affection by rubbing his head on your cheek or chest. He likes to be held and rubbed.

But, at other times, he wants his space and not to be bothered.

If we are gone most of the day, when we get back he ignores us for a while showing his displeasure. But, after 30 minutes, he is back to being the same.

IMG_2356.JPG