Tiller CCM Tiller deliverred today

/ CCM Tiller deliverred today #1  

MadDog

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Last week I ordered a 58" CCM gear-driven tiller from Carter & Carter and it was delivered today. ...could have been a couple of days earlier but I asked for today because this was a day when I could be at home to receive it.

The Tiller arrived on a pallet. A very robust looking piece of equipment. Construction looks first rate and the paint and finish are fine except for a bit of paint that looks like it was scraped off of one corner during shipment. ...no problem with that; a bit of Kubota orange touch-up will take care of it. The Tiller arrived fully assembled. Mark was answered all my questions and was extremely helpful and pleasant. This attachment looks like, with reasonable care, it will easily outlive me and I hope to be around for another 25-30 years, God willing.

...ground here is still way to wet for trying it out, especially after 3 straight days of heavy rain this week. Another couple of weeks and I'll be able to take it for a spin in the veggie-garden-to-be. Will comment further then.

All in all, however, I think it is safe highly to recommend CCM. I did a bunch of tiller comparisons before buying and it sure looks to me like for $1145 including freight from CCM to Boston area, the price is pretty hard to beat for what looks like excellent quality machinery and nice folks to deal with..

/ CCM Tiller deliverred today #2  
Sounds like a great day. Enjoy.

/ CCM Tiller deliverred today #3  
I got me a 42" from CCM a couple months ago to use with my BX 1800 and it works great.Once you use one of these you wont go back to a rear tine tiller again.CCM are good people.