Cell phone booster

/ Cell phone booster #21  
Kubotaman,

Thanks for the recommendation. We have no cell phone service at our full time home in the Adirondacks (used to be a weekend retreat), I couldn't get one bar anywhere on my property, but I could raise a signal about two miles north of the house.

I purchased and installed the Verizon Extender and now I get three bars in the house and one bar outside to about a 50' to 60' radius of the house.

Thanks again,

Paul

I am glad I could be of service. I am very happy with mine. One of these days I am going to have check your neck of the woods out, I have heard that the Adirondacks is a nice place to see.

/ Cell phone booster #22  
We like it here. It's not as awesome as the rockies, but we think it is exceptionally beautiful. Send me an e-mail before you head east and I would be glad to suggest some sites or make arrangements to show you around some of the interesting areas near our home in the eastern Adirondacks (Keane Valley/Champlain Valley/Lake Placid area).

I've included a picture of our backyard, taken from our bedroom window.

Paul

Attachments

• backyard020411.jpg
    backyard020411.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 134
   / Cell phone booster #24  
I have a network extender also and it works like a charm. Two of my neighbors have them also. If you whine and fuss they will sell it to you for $200. Its a shame they don't have the infustrure in place to provide decent service and they still feel the need to charge $250 to correct their shortcomings