Cell Phone Outage Today

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #22  
No worries. It's just our Chinese friends testing their hacking and disrupting abilities.....
Maybe, but probably not. Just be patient until the Houthi's cut the cables and they will at some point. Then your cell phone will become a rock but then so will your computer. Only a matter of time.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #23  
My son got the dreaded SOS where the bars usually are located. He was out for making calls but could still text.

I was good the whole time.

He is back to normal now.

We are on the same ATT plan with identical phones.

Very weird.
MoKelly,

Same here. My wife and I are on the same plan, both were out this morning. In ten mins, my came on. Hers didn't come on for 3 hours!

It was a pain because she was at the hospital to see her dad

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #24  
It seemed to be very random as to who lost service and who did not.
I never lost service and I’m on AT&T with an iPhone. My coworker did lose service and he is on AT&T with a Samsung phone.
Others with iPhones lost service and some did not.
It seems that everyone has service again since around noon.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #25  
Yeh ! Heard a conspiracy theory on this earlier today, that "it was completed by an AI analysis of conservatives, to find out how they would communicate in an outage."
????? Just had to laugh about that!

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #26  
Odd, I never lost my phone that I know of.
I wonder if a couple of the cell providers got hacked, or perhaps experienced some kind of a software bug.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #27  
No worries. It's just our Chinese friends testing their hacking and disrupting abilities.....

Funny!! :ROFLMAO:
I was going to go with Iran since they trashed Israel‘s cell phone service just the day before ours.

Wait until the real one hits.…..good night USA

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #28  
Mine was out for a while today, buy not as long as for many. It was a bit of a pain as I had to log in with my computer and needed the hot spot. I survived though, and when I checked my email I found that they had taken their monthly payment out while the server was down! :D Go figure.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #29  
Ham Radio Still Works