Cellular Game Camera suggestions

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #41  
Haven't read all of the posts, just wanted to add my :2cents: about cellular game cameras. I have a Spypoint Micro that I got from Bass Pro for $99 with sale price and trade in. I have had it as my security camera at the property since 8/22. It has transmitted 147 pictures, mostly of me coming and going, and still has 96% left on the batteries. Photos are not great and there is no video but I have absolutely no complaints about the performance of this budget camera.

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #42  
I contacted Bushnell via their web site email, and they replied for me to send the camera back and they will take a look at it, so off it went today. I will update as things happen.

I picked up a Moultrie A-35 for about $90 plus a SD card and batteries for a total of about $145. It says that it is compatible with the Moultrie modem which I can add for about $75 and have it send pics to my phone. I may do that later after I see what happens with the Bushnell.

I still like the ReoLink camera and will bring it to the ranch in Texas in about a week and leave it there until we go for the hunt in early November. It has been working flawlessly for several months, but it is a bit expensive for the data plan at about $25 per month

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #43  
Another update on the Bushnell Impulse camera.

As I posted earlier in this thread, the first Implulse melted. They sent me a new one and it lasted a few weeks and then would not power on. I sent it back and I have received my 3rd Impulse camera from Bushnell. I got it up and running today at my home. I plan to bring it to my deer feeder later this week (100 miles from my home).

Just a reminder that this is actually my 4th camera from Bushnell. The first one(and the only one I actually paid for) was the Aggressor model and they replaced it with the "new and improved" Impulse model.

If this one goes bad, I'll probably just give up completely on Bushnell and go to a different brand altogether.

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #44  
I have been trying to find a trail cam to do decent videos without breaking the bank and find there are none. With my experience over the last 10 years it seems to me that most will do fine with still photos but video is a different deal.

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #45  
I have been trying to find a trail cam to do decent videos without breaking the bank and find there are none. With my experience over the last 10 years it seems to me that most will do fine with still photos but video is a different deal.

I suggest you look into the ReoLink Go camera. Here is a video recorded today at my feeder. The camera and solar charger cost me just under $300, but the data cost about $25 per month.

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #46  
Thanks for the suggestion, it looks pretty high tech for a low tech redneck like me but I will surely consider it.

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #47  
I love my ReoLink Go! Much better than the SPYPOINT game cam which I have two. Those break - ReoLink staking their place.

/ Cellular Game Camera suggestions #48  
You need to try Browning cameras,all I run is video and they are great.